1. This package is non-refundable and non-changeable under any circumstances. The amount you paid will not be reimbursed if you cancel or request an adjustment.
2. The hotel's standard check-in and check-out times are 2:00 pm and 11:00 am, respectively. The hotel reserves the right to refuse an early check-in or a late check-out.
3. A maximum of three adults are permitted per room. A mattress or rollaway bed will be provided for the third occupant.
4. The itinerary is set in stone and cannot be altered. Transportation will be supplied in accordance with the plan and will not be available at any point throughout the trip. Any paid activity that is not operational due to unforeseen circumstances will be refunded, and the funds should reach the guest within 30 days of the refund being processed.
5. In addition, no refunds will be issued for any activity that is provided free of charge to STP and guests.
6. In cold and wet or hilly places, air conditioning will not work.
7. The packages do not include entrance fees, parking, or local guide fees.
8. If your flights include multiple airlines, you may need to collect your luggage upon arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the next leg of your journey to your final destination.
9. Rates are subject to change at any time without notice.
10. At the time of booking, airline seats and hotel accommodations are subject to availability.
11. The cost of the reservation is determined on the guests' age. Please double-check that the passengers' ages are right before booking. Passengers who provide inaccurate age information may face penalties at the time of travel.
12. In the event that the mentioned hotels are unavailable, arrangements will be made for an alternative hotel of comparable quality.
13. In the event that your package must be canceled due to a natural disaster, weather conditions, or other factors.
14. Smart Traveler Park will make every effort to provide you with the maximum feasible reimbursement, subject to our trade partners'/vendors' agreements.
15. STP retains the right to change the itinerary at any time owing to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a site of visit, and other factors. While we will do our utmost to make suitable substitute arrangements, we will not be liable for any refunds or compensation claims that may arise as a result of this.
16. During check-in, certain hotels may need a security deposit, which is refundable subject to the hotel's policy.
17. Personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar costs, tipping, portage, and camera fees are not included in the booking price.
18. Any additional costs not included under Inclusions are not included in the booking price.
19. The package price does not include any special dinners or necessary hotel expenses, such as those imposed during the holidays or other special occasions. STP will make an effort to mention this while booking the package. STP, on the other hand, may not always have this information readily available.
20. The cost of a deviation and an extension of your ticket's validity are not included.
21. Please see our Cancellation Policy if you have any questions about cancellations or refunds.
22. If any disputes arise, the courts in Dhaka will have exclusive jurisdiction.
23. The horseman's union in Gulmarg forbids any vehicle from dropping off or picking up passengers at the gondola. The union also prohibits all sightseeing tours.
24. As a precaution, our vehicle will not be allowed to drive if the route is closed due to snow or icy conditions. This is in accordance with government/administration directives. Only snow jeeps and chained vehicles are permitted. These vehicles can be rented directly from the manufacturer or arranged by us at an additional fee.
25. The route to Sonmarg is closed during the winter, and vehicles can only travel up to Gagangir.
26. Our van will transport guests to the Sonmarg taxi station for sightseeing in Sonmarg. The guest must then hire a pony or a local union cab for sightseeing.
27. Tourists are not permitted to travel between Thajiwas Glacier, Fish Pond, Zero Point, Baltal, Krishansar, and Vishansar Lakes in personal cabs. Taxis hired from local unions, on the other hand, can be paid directly.
28. A room heater (if needed) is offered on request and for a direct payment at most hotels in Kashmir.
29. In Kashmir, houseboats operate differently than those in Kerala. On Dal Lake, all houseboats are stationary and offer spectacular views of the lake and its surrounds. The pleasure of staying in one of Kashmir's charming houseboats is all that matters. Houseboats, unlike hotels, have limits such as 24 hour electricity and water, a television in each room, and so on.